2009年1月14日水曜日

☆Best 3 Blogs in my class☆



I chose the best three blogs from my friends. 
No.1Miki Hujiwara Th1.134 JOY:-p
No.2Mari Torii Th1.128 Ringo☆Life
No.3Mayuko Matsuda Th1.136 LIFEsize∞

The reason why I chose their blogs is .....

First, Miki's blog has many links so it attracted my interesrs. And also her blog has not only pictures but also graph. It is very easy to imagine, I think.
Next, Mari's blos can know the detail clearly. And also her blog has many links. Then the sentences is comparatively long and the pictures are beautiful.
Lastly, Mayuko's blog gives us strong impressions. Because the pictures she selected is interesting. So my interests increased. And also her blog is easy to read and understand.

1 件のコメント:

UVER♡ さんのコメント...

Hi, Maichi!
Thank you for choosing my blog. I also chose your blog for my best three blogs. Your blog is nice. So I always enjoy reading your blog.